Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank you!

Professor Bhargava,

I'm so honored to have had you for multiple semesters. Your passion for marketing and your students were apparent with the first Marketing course I ever took at Oakland. It was an online class, but you managed to get more involved with us than most other professors I've had at Oakland.

I'd like to thank you so much for everything you've done to contribute to your student's successes...mainly my own. Without your letter of recommendation, I doubt I would have received last year's Adcraft scholarship or one of the SBA scholarships. Without those, I'm not sure where I would have been this year. You're part of the reason I'm able to attend school full time, have multiple internships and still have time to coach! I truly appreciate everything you've done for me...from recommendation letters to career and life advice. You truly get to know your students and make every attempt to have a profound impact on their lives.

I'd also like to thank you for opening my eyes to what a broad degree Marketing is. You've taught me that as Marketing majors we are fortunate because we have many opportunities in life. Bringing in speakers to our classes and opening our eyes to local professional organizations and businesses truly allowed us to think about our futures in a different way. You challenged us with every class to not just live for today, but plan for a bigger, better and brighter future.

I know you'll rebound and come back stronger than ever. Besides, you've always talked about how you hope all of us come back to your classes as speakers once we are successful...I can't do that without you!

Please know that you are deeply missed around Elliot Hall. I wish you all of the best and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Love,

Kaja Mitevska

No comments:

Post a Comment